Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 1996 18:27:01 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org, support@xinside.com
Subject:   _XShapeQueryExtension (Xinside Motif 2.0) problem

I'm trying to port a Motif based program and I'm stumbling over the
following (besides the fact that I only managed to get Xinside's
Motif 2.0 installed by installing it 'manually', i.e. dd'ing the
disks and cpio'ing the stuff into the right directories - for some
reason I can't figure out at the moment why the diskette install did
not leave a working Motif installation on my machine)

Anyway, this is what I'm getting:

$ ./myprog
(null): Undefined symbol "_XShapeQueryExtension" called from myprog:/usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.so.2.0 at 0x81df2fc
$

Could any Xpert brief me in what's wrong here?

(System is 2.2-current)