Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 1996 21:34:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ddd 1.4a static version in incoming

On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, Brian Litzinger wrote:

> I put a statically linked version of ddd (the debugger) into
>
> ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/ddd-1.4a-FreeBSD.static.tgz
>
> Someone else is producing a port of ddd 1.4a, but Chuck Robey seemed
> in a hurry to get 1.4a, and I hadn't seen the person producing the
> port put a version up yet.

Thanks Brian, I need it for two upcoming CS classes.  I just checked, and
a particularly annoying bug dealing with disabling and re-enabling
displays has been fixed.  This is definitely an improved release, altho
the user interface seems about the same (fairly good).

> Also, a port doesn't help the Motif-impaired.
>
> --
> Brian Litzinger                                              Powered by FreeBSD
> <brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com
> speakfree.mpress.com [use -t (GSM)]             How to program in c++: //

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;