Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:39:17 -0700
From:      "Butterworth, Thaddaeus (Manpower Contract)" <thad.butterworth@hp.com>
To:        "Noah" <admin2@enabled.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: web calendar recommendation

I believe Ximian's Evolution would work well for that. It's in the ports
and I've heard that it works very well for shared calendaring and even
has a connector for working with MS Exchange. I haven't had the time to
actually install and configure it myself yet, but I'm planning on doing
it as soon as I can.

Thad