Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:02:54 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
Cc:        Volker Stolz <stolz@I2.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>, FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Secure levels in Sysintall...

> Im not talking about kernel security levels, this is in sysinstall...
> It now has 5 canned security settings you can choose from when you
> install...
>
> Besides telling me to use the source... There must be something about
> it?

No. :) It's an option I've added fairly recently and still don't have
a clear feeling for where to document it.  The man page is an obvious
place, but that doesn't help you during the actual installation and I
don't know if I want to go into the required amount of "documentary
detail" in a man page anyway.  There should be a help screen for it,
I just haven't added it yet.

- Jordan