Date:      Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:49:43 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        marca@netscape.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

Mr. Andreessen.

I have always preferred your products instead of Microsoft's because of
it's superior tech level.

But your recent affirmatives were, at least, partial, and they are not
pleasing a large group of users and developers.

If your alliances with Sun, Apple, and other companies really aim to make
the Microsoft monopoly weaker, I'd suggest you not to ignore strong groups
such as ours.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Capriotti.

[This reflects my opinion, and cannot be taken as a position taken by one
group]