Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:54:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Ian Fricker <ifricker@uiuc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Geforce 2

That's odd, I'm using a Geforce II mx card right now, and 2d works
fine... I had to use XFree86's CVS version, but 2d works.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|