Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:04:51 -0500
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KSE status report

> You were possibly on the right track but we got the answer already :-)
> there was a debug statement left in queue.h
>
> that was breaking some of the queues in libc_r
>
> possibly where the thread was taken off the run queue.
> Now the very important thing is that you keep looking
> and hacking :-)

Looks like I'm out of this one, I got up this morning, cvsup'd and built
world just to make sure it was fresh, then I quit getting the crashes. I
d'no if the issue was fixed by something someone else did or what...

-
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.