Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:28:16 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        AxeL <w_axel@rambler.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with kernel kompiling

On 2006-03-07 14:48, AxeL <w_axel@rambler.ru> wrote:
> I have some problem in my kernel kompiling..
> config command was successful .. but the make command..not..
> my hardware is : Celeron 533, mb Asus i810 , 3hdds and vineo nv
> GeFerce 2 mx400.
> here is my kernel.

Don't run config(8) manually.  Use the modern way of building a kernel:

    # cd /usr/src
    # make KERNCONF=AXELKERNEL buildworld buildkernel

For a detailed set of steps that you can follow to manually update from
source, please read the `/usr/src/UPDATING' file, and look for the
section:

    To rebuild everything and install it on the current system.
    [...]

If this fails too, then please include the exact steps you followed, and
don't forget to include the error messages you see near the end of the
buildworld/buildkernel run.

- Giorgos