Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:21:10 +0800
From:      RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to add new directory in the handbook structure?

Thank Allan and Benedict.
I have added these new directories and generated a patch successfully.
Then I send-pr with bugzilla system. But this diff file contains
previous submitted patch which is still in Needs Triage status:Bug ID
193655,193715. I don't know how to generate only this patch.

I have another bug report(Bug ID 193066) but I edit and generate this
patch with another laptop. So it doesn't affect this patch.

I didn't subscribe freebsd-doc(I'm afraid of recieving too many spam).
So I can post new thread but I can't reply your reply if you didn't cc
me. My friend help me to reply this mail.

RayCherng

--=20
"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and
a really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is
don't forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a
Rolls-Royce to get advice from those who take the subway..."

                                        =E2=80=94 Warren Buffett.