Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:29:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        thierry@herbelot.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: loss of PCMCIA ed(4) interface

Thierry,

	Thanks for the traces and such.  I'm happy to report that I've
recreated the problem here and I committed what I hope is a fix last
night.  It fixes me mostly (there's still some interrupt storm
messages, however).  I need to find some way to get rid of those, or
at least discover where they are coming from.  I think it is a power
up issue related to the card asserting its interrupt line
prematurely.

Warner