Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:19:50 -0300
From:      "Thomas Mailleux Sant'ana" <mailleux@tba.com.br>
To:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Making CD-ROM for BSD distribution

I have a software that I developed on BSD and would like to distribute.
Part of the basic OS has been changed (or specifically configured) and
I' like to make distribution media that reflects that, and includes my
software. The key problçem is that I still have not found a program that
can make the CD-ROM image so that BSD can mount it correctly. Any help
will be welcome.

Thanks in Advance,

	Thomas Sant'ana