Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 06:13:13 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@thud.cdrom.com>
To:        ports@thud.cdrom.com
Subject:   XFree86 port

It now builds `out of the box' (thanks, Jean-Marc!) though I still think that
the default build target should gripe about no build options being set so that
the user can see the failure on their build log and go deal with it, if
desired.  As it is now it just comes straight back with no explanation.

But that's not why I'm mailing this.. :-)

I'm sending this out because the install and package targets still seem
to be a little broken.. :-(  Have these been tested by anyone successfully?
It'd sure be nice to have them work!  I think that the `package' rule can
and should use the new `@option extract-in-place' directive in the PLIST
as well - it's ideal for it!

					Jordan