Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:13:39 +0100
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [OT] who wrote this

--=-rUczkLp44EBO6AcRhYpq

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 14:26 -0700, Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 09:49:17PM +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:02:53 +0000 neal wrote:
> >=20
> > > You want the name 'Hitler' erased from existence.
> >=20
> > Let the name exist.
> > Else where but the official FreeBSD site.
> > Let this OS be out of politics.

What is *not* politics...

As FreeBSD should be used in different "cultures" around
the globe, these discussions, if started, will never end.

What one should ask is:

*WHY* does someone try to start those discussions...

Ps. *who* has the right to *erase* history. Even though
    it's those who did survive a "war" that write it, it
    is a *great source* to learn about the most scared living
    species on earth, the human. If I where a believer, I would
    say that the one that would earn most on erasing history is
    the devil himself. Ds.

...btw, thx for a great OS and a great comunity etc.

=20
- EvErY day is a rare gift -

/ Peo

-   PGP signed/encrypted emails is prefered  -=20
=20
 [novice about this? ~> visit: www.gnupg.org]

--=-rUczkLp44EBO6AcRhYpq

--=-rUczkLp44EBO6AcRhYpq--