Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 16:34:45 +0100
From:      "Alexander Farber (EED)" <eedalf@eed.ericsson.se>
Cc:        farber@cpan.org, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, joerg@zilium.de
Subject:   Re: i4b and OpenBSD - as port?

Hi,

Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> If i were you i would coordinate with Joerg Bornschein (He runs the
> http://www2.zilium.de/~joerg/obsd-isdn.html page) and put up-to-date
> diffs on his page.

The problem is: I have changed few mails with Joerg but he
wasn't very responsive. He didn't answer to my last mails.

> If all fails, send me the patches and i put them on
> www.freebsd-support.de/i4b.

I will try to do this in 3-4 weeks, when I buy a new computer
and receive my OpenBSD 2.8 CD. I have a USR Sportster ISA card
and will also probably buy the AVM Fritz!-Card, PCI (I have yet
to check if it's supported by i4b...)

Does it make any sense to package i4b as an OpenBSD-port? Ports
are normally user apllications, which don't modify kernel sources,
or do they?

Regards
Alex