Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:48:44 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <juli@clockworksquid.com>
To:        "freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cavium Octeon EBT5800

Hey all,

I recently acquired a set of EBT5800s, and I know that these are
widely-available these days and make attractive FreeBSD platforms.
Some people had reported to me problems on boot that seemed to be
coming from the Ethernet driver, but it seems to me that they were
caused by trying to initialize the PCI bus in host mode when the
hardware was configured in target mode.  A recently checked-in fix for
this fixed both my EBT5800s and my Radisys ATCA-7220.

Thanks,
Juli.