Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 18:47:56 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Leigh Hart <hart@at.dotat.com>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ViaVoice...

> Okay, whats rt_signal I presume that it means real time signals and if so
> do we have a BSD counterpart ?

Your access to the Linux source is just as open as mine. 8)

> > > 21258 audiog   CALL  #174
> > #174 is sys_rt_sigaction.  Ok, who's up for some more hacking? 8)

Basically it's just the old sigaction syscall with an extra argument
(the size of the sigaction struct).  However, they more or less ignore
the size (the call just fails when it doesn't match).

Look at linux/arch/i386/kernel/signal.c for the old sigaction and
linux/kernel/signal.c for the new one, and then patch our
linux_signal.c accordingly.