Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:58:57 +0200
From:      Johan Kuuse <kuuse@redantigua.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Make question

Hi,

I have a specific question about using space (and how to escape them) in a
makefile's target name for FreeBSD Make (not GNU Make). I already tried
this question on freebsd-questions, no luck so far. Here are all the
details:

http://www.mavetju.org/mail/view_message.php?list=freebsd-questions&id=3832124&thread=yes

So now I am looking for more resources about FreeBSD Make.
What I have found so far is:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/tools-make.html
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=make&sektion=1
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/pmake/index.html

Anyhow, none of these documents mentions the issue I'm dealing with.
If there is no other document on this topic, could someone please point me
to a proper mailing list?

Best Regards,
Johan Kuuse