Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 05:32:42 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        dbaker@crash.ops.neosoft.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape, etc printing on HPDJ

    Daniel> Are there any known ways, as I've tried lpr, etc, like it
    Daniel> suggests in the handbook, but it appears to be the text of
    Daniel> postscript or something.

Use Ghostscript to convert the PostScript to HP DeskJet 560 commands.
You can do this by hand or you can have LPD do it for you.  The
handbook will tell you how to set it up with LPD (see ``Simulating
PostScript on Non-PostScript Printers'' under ``Filters'' under
``Advanced Printer Setup'' under ``Printing'').

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked
dolphins the most?  I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you?  You'd be wrong though.  It's
Hambone.  -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey