Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:16:38 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Jay Krell <jay.krell@cornell.edu>
Cc:        ade@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/15481: ports/devel/codecrusader slightly broken

Jay Krell wrote:

> Ah, ok, close it then. The email didn't say that it had been fixed.

No one has fixed it. PR-15481 was simply superceded by 18033. PR-18033
has the problem identified by PR-15481, which was the Makefile
separator error that was introduced by the first space after the "+"
on line 87 in  patch-ac, plus all of the define problems that you
encounter in >= FreeBSD 4.0. Bison is used to do some parsing and was
part of pre-4.0 environment. At FreeBSD 4.0, that changed because you
have to have Bison installed before you can build Code Crusader and
that presence wasn't checked by the port Makefile.

Unfortunately, Code Crusader's port is still broken because you can't
cvsup the ports and then build it.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

SETI(Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) @ HOME
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html