Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:46:50 -0500
From:      Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>
To:        nectar@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gnomeicu-0.96.1

Ho there...

I recently upgraded my version of GnomeICU from the ports, but, more
often than not, when you log out of X without killing GnomeICU first...
it will fill the console with broken pipe errors for a bit, shut up, and
then will proceed to run in the background doing god knows what:

 PID USERNAME  PRI NICE  SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
  696 colleen    62   0 10428K  3792K RUN    298:27 93.02% 93.02%
gnomeicu

I've noticed this since 0.95.xx but I thought it might be a bug that'd
be fixed in 0.96.1... have you run across this before? Is it a known
bug? Or do you know of any fixes?

I'm on 4.2-RELEASE, btw.

Thanks!

Erik.