Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:50:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?m=20p?= <sumirati@yahoo.de>
To:        jeanmichel.radisse@free.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To find the good mailling list.

> I would like to subscribe to the american mailling list for the
> announcements of  freebsd-release and I can't find the URL where to do that.
>
> Help :-)
>
> Best regards from Paris center town,
>
> Jean-Michel Radisse.

Please try out:
http://www.de.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

To hear about new milestones (or releases) subscribe to freebsd-annoucment.
To hear about security informations about different releases please try
freebsd-security-notifications. (or freebsd-security, but there is much more
discussion going on)

Hope that helps

marc