Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:28:40 +0100 (CET)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
Cc:        gonzo@mail.univ.kiev.ua, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: image scaling

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Chris Fedde wrote:

> Alexander Timoshenko writes:
>  +---------------
>  | Hello.
>  |=20
>  |   Is there any utility for image-scaling on FreeBSD? I mean command-li=
ne
>  | utility
>  | like alchemy.
>  |=20
>  | Sincerely,
>  |   Alexander.
>  +---------------
>=20
> Xv can be driven with command line options.  Also netpbm is a suite
> of command line tools for doing most of the common image operations.
> One of the tools is called pnmscale. That might be what you are
> looking for,

Additonally, ImageMagick is a nice tool for image manipulation (see
convert utility).

Best wishes

Konrad Heuer                                    Personal Bookmarks:
Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche
   Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen              http://www.freebsd.org
Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen                   http://www.daemonnews.o=
rg