Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:23:46 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        FreeBSD - Ports <freebsd-ports@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: OT - Filter for Thunderbird

Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Chris wrote:
>
>> Sorry for posting here - but perhaps someone has done this. Is so, reply
>> please.
>>
>> I wish to create a filter based on the Subject, in short, I want it to
>> flag all duplicate emails. Has someone done this?
>>
> I think the access to the other mails is missing.
>
> The main problem will be the time it could take if people have a huge
> archive with many, many different folders if Firefox keeps only one
> index per folder.
>
> Erich

No - I think you totally missed the point. I have duplicate mails I
would love to create a filter to remove. Opposed to going through 1700
plus mails and removing them by hand.

If I failed to articulate that - then it's my fault.

Best regards,
Chris

It takes longer to lose 'x' number of pounds than
to gain 'x' number of pounds.