Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:35:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
To:        Paul Saab <ps@mu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ciss driver and tagged queuing

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Paul Saab wrote:

> Yea.. Mike and I discovered that the CAM sim was being frozen but never
> being unfrozen.  Can you try this patch?

Hi,

thanks for the patch. Yes, the processes now don't lock up anymore, but
the performance issues are still there. Read performance has improved, but
write performance is still low.

regards,
le

--=20
Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl@univie.ac.at
UNIX-Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Zentraler Informatikdienst (ZID)       Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
der Universit=E4t Wien                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/