Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:41:43 -0800
From:      Simon K <sakelly2@netzero.net>
To:        Homebuyer/Homeseller <>
Subject:   Jim suggested we contact you Re: Buying and Selling Your Home

We heard  that you may be interested in moving shortly so we thought we'de
introduce our free service to you that pays you when you sell and/or buy a home.
Our company RRN Realty Referral Network Inc. refers clients to top Realtors(r) in
most areas of North America and pays the client a substantial cash reward when
they complete a sale and/or purchase of Real Estate using the referred Realtor(r).
Each payment averages over $1000 and the client is paid this twice if they are both
selling and then buying Real Estate.There is also a bonus draw for $10,000 with a
1/100 chance of winning (1/50 if you're selling and buying).
Please visit our website www.rebate20.com for details and to signup.
There is no obligation  to use the services of the referred Realtor(r) unless a
 contract is entered into with that Realtor(r) so there is nothing to lose and
 $thousands to gain.
This is "Free Money" to homebuyers and a substantial rebate on Realtor(r)
commissions for homesellers!
.All the Best.
                                                       RRN.

If you do not wish to receive further followup emails please reply using the following
link mailto:sales@rebate20.com?subject=unsubscribe
or if this link doesn't work with your system simply send an email to
 sales@rebate20.com and put "unsubscribe" in the subject field.