Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 13:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jeremyd@bb.cc.wa.us
Subject:   3.0-050297-SNAP C++ Problem.

I am writing a program in C++ and everything was working fine on FBSD
2.1.7.  Then when I upgraded to 3.0-SNAP my program wouldn't make.  It
gave me linker errors missing things like "_cout" and the other C++ Stream
stuff.  I removed the libg++.so.4.0 library temporarily  and compiled the
program again.  It compiled, but now when I try to declare a fstream
variable the program crashes and core dumps.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.