Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 1996 23:53:04 -0500
From:      Andrew Yochum <ayochum@injersey.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installation

Hey guys...
	I was installing FreeBSD on a small system of mine this morning
and I got an error that went like something this(not exactly but close):

panic: kmem_alloc - kmem_map to small

and then it proceded to say to press a key to reboot or it would in 15
seconds.
It's a 386 DX 40 with 4 megs of ram, and I made 90 meg partition to
install on.  Is there a possible connection between this error and the
amount of ram?  I couldn't find anything in the INSTALL.TXT or the
HARDWARE.TXT about that error...
Any help would be appreciated!
		Thanks!
			Andrew