Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:16:26 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        "Khaleel Ahmed" <cybermen@vsnl.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setting IP address of a machine

On Sunday 01 April 2001 09:37, Khaleel Ahmed wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> Could any one help me set the IP address of the machine on FreeBSD Ver 4.2.
> Also is there any URL / book which I could refer to info related to
> administration of FreeBSD
>
> Thank you in advance
> Best Regards
> Khaleel Ahmed
> IT Consultant
> +91-9845007864

You can install webmin from the ports. This is an easy to use web based admin
program. It handles most of the common configs you'll need to do.

Good Luck,

Beech

     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510