Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:15:31 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        john_m_cooper@yahoo.com
Cc:        "Jeremy L. Stock" <jstock@visi.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Buildworld broken in -STABLE no usr.sbin/i4b/man/ifpi2.4 manpage

John Merryweather Cooper wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 14:33, Jeremy L. Stock wrote:
>
>>Looks like /usr/sbin/i4b/man/ifpi2.4 was never MFC'ed so the Makefile
>>commit by gj 1.2.2.4 breaks the build.
>>

> I have the same problem here.  Could someone please MFC ifpi2.4?

If you read Jennejohn's commit message(s), there is a conflict of some
sort w/ifpi2.4. He did update the Makefile about 20 minutes ago. There
was also something in xemacs with respect to that man page. I would
try and cvsup again. I would probably wait an hour for it to percolate
out to the mirrors.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart