Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:36:55 -0800
From:      "Magendran" <magendran@siliconindia.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   siliconindia Career Workshop - 4' Dec. Bangalore

Road to the Top: Ladder Logic 101

Do you have a career plan? How far you have come on your career journey?
Career-tracks in India are poised to achieve world-class competitiveness.
Are you ready?
Which suits me: technical stream or management ladder?

In today's business climate, whether you are in a job or looking for
something new, it is vital that you think proactively about your career to
create the opportunities that will be the most rewarding. It is imperative
to be alert, make right decisions, stay connected with your network, and
be ready to make the right move.

Attend siliconindia Career Workshop 2004 to know more. This unique
workshop is about making it to the next rung.

Industry experts share their experiences on how they’ve moved-up the
corporate ladder and what facilitated them to become established corporate
leaders.

They guide you on how to utilize your talent in the right way and carve a
path for in the management or technical hierarchy. They also guide you on
how to evaluate yourself as you make your career journey.

And what’s more? This is an opportunity for you to meet up with potential
recruiters.Micorsoft, Synopsys, Texas Instruments, Google, einfochips and
many more…

PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is open only to software and chip design
professionals with minimum FIVE years experience. Seats are LIMITED. To
ensure that you do not miss this unique opportunity, REGISTER today at:
http://www.siliconindia.com/events/careerindia/register.asp

Registration fee: Rs 500 (inclusive of lunch and course fee)
Venue: St John’s Auditorium, Kormangala, Bangalore
Date: December 4, 2004
Time: 8.30 AM to 6 PM

Thanks,

Team siliconindia