Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:45:10 -0400
From:      Thomas Dickey <dickey@radix.net>
To:        deischen@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: blue term color in xorg (was: Re: HEADSUP: X.Org conversion)

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 10:58:36PM -0400, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>=20
> > On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 06:44:32PM +0400, Toxa wrote:
> > > Ok, my migrating from XFree to X.Org finished smoothly, without any e=
rror, thanks
> > > for a great job!  But I have to mention about console colors in xterm=
, blue color
> > > becomes much more LIGHT blue, it's a definitively xorg issue, because=
 of the
> > > same things in linux (I turned my slackware to xorg few weeks ago). W=
ell, my
> > > mutt color scheme looks ugly with it, midnight commanter is totally u=
gly too
> > > :) You may take a look to a new X colors: http://dabsd.nm.ru/xorg.png=
 (~200
> > > kb)
> >=20
> > that's fixed upstream.
> >=20
> > xterm supports ANSI color, VT220 emulation and UTF-8
> > There's an faq at
> > 	http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.faq.html
> > 	ftp://invisible-island.net/xterm/
>=20
> Can you vague that up a bit more?

The "xterm supports" is a boilerplate (F1 on my keyboard) that I use
for pointers to further reading.  Though it occurs to me that there's
probably no direct link from the faq to my changelog
	http://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.log.html
the file is also included in the tarballs.

--=20
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net