Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 1995 14:48:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert), hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS motherboard

> I don't have first hand experience with this board, as I was waiting for
> the new PCI/I-P54TP4/90 which just came in FedX today.  This is the newer
> board based upon the Intel Triton chip set, I'll let the list know how it
> tests out.

Woo!  I am *definitely* interested in that one..  We have 5 of the ASUS
based machines now and I'm considering building another one but will hold
off until you deliver your verdict.

As far as the Bt controllers go, I have to say that they're still a
little twitchy, even with the latest firmware revision (4.21 I
believe?) and I, too, have the problem where the machine hangs on
reboot after running the Bt's BIOS.  It only happens occasionally
enough to be annoying, not to fix! :-)

					Jordan