Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:26:27 +0200
From:      Robin Huiser <robinh@htsa.hva.nl>
To:        Jose Vicente Machado <vicentef@tba.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question aboute FreeBSD Installation

Jose Vicente Machado wrote:

> Does FreeBSD have any problem with LBA system ? Can I install it with
> Win95 in my HD ? How can I do that ?
>
> Thank you,
> José Vicente Machado

 I have had some *BAD* experiences while running Win95 and FreeBSD from
one disk.
FreeBSD can handle a LBA disk, but after booting a few times, BSD
crashes and you must start
all over again. When you run FreeBSD on a dedicated LBA disk, you have
no problems!

Greets,

--

Robin Huiser
                                      ,,,

Important Unix command:
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc