Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:54:09 +0000
From:      Paul Chakravarti <paul.chakravarti@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bhyverun -   mptable/smbios table requires mapped mem

Allan/Peter,

Apologies - stupid mistake - obviously should have been 512M.=20

Boots fine now but I think I will take a break and restart tomorrow when =
my brain is working!

Thanks, Paul

> On 15 Dec 2014, at 00:42, Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> Hi Paul,
>=20
>>   # sh /usr/share/examples/bhyve/vmrun.sh -c 1 -m 512K
>=20
> I've not tried to run bhyve with that small an amount of RAM - you may =
want to bump it up a bit. That may also point to a bug in bhyveload in =
that it should have failed to load a kernel (that usually requires a few =
MB minimum).
>=20
> Also, before running again you usually have to reset the state with =
either another bhyveload or a 'bhyvectl --destroy'.