Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:14:53 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Ragnar Beer" <rbeer@uni-goettingen.de>
Subject:   Re: ISDN

We must have proper legitimate IPs ... optus@home will not provide for
these.
Actually we probably own more C classes than Optus but their stupid
acceptable
use policy prohibits our type of use. Furthermore, the company has recently
been in trouble with the telecommunications ombudsman over the "unlimited
use" clause in
its AUP. Like many other companies Optus used the word "unlimited" in order
gain business but was not prepared to allow users to exercise the right to
what was
advertized.