Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:09:51 +0930
From:      Phil Pittard <vk5ham@seol.net.au>
To:        Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
Cc:        "S. Carter" <da_lox@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAS 16

Have you considered trying out OSS (Open Sound System) for FreeBSD ? OSS
for LINUX is brilliant & supports most SOund Cards. OSS have produced a
FreeBSD version ..... I cant remember the URL but if you do a search on
Open Sound System or maybe OSS+FreeBSD you will find it.
*Downside - OSS has a Linux version which is totally free (it comes with
SuSE_Linux) - the only FreeBSD version I have seen so far has a
240minute time limit (then you just do "soundconfig" and start again ;)
Cya, Phil
---------

--
Phil Pittard