Date:      Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:11:52 +0100
From:      Udo Schweigert <Udo.Schweigert@siemens.com>
To:        maillist@ipnetsa.co.za
Cc:        Udo Schweigert <Udo.Schweigert@siemens.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nessus Install Fails

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 02:23:11 +0200, maillist@ipnetsa.co.za wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I just did a cvsup on all ports and tried installing Nessus. This is what
> comes up (as per the attachment).. Any one got a clue for a fix ??

I can't reproduce that on 5.4-RELEASE-p8 and a recent ports tree.

Please be sure to have updated your ports (especially gtk2) before trying to
install nessus. An alternative would be to try with WITHOUT_NESSUS_GTK=yes.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC CERT, Siemens CERT     | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166