Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:36:57 +0100
From:      Petter Andre Haugseth <Petter@pcsupport.no>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hello.

I would have loved to have KDE2 (and maybe XFree86 4.0.1/2) but I have som
trouble installing it... have have downloaded the ports of KDE2, but when i
try to "pkg_add qt-2.1.1.tgz" i get several error-messages saying that I
dont have XFree86-3.3.6 installerd and png-1.0.8 among others... I have
installerd png-1.0.8_1.tgz, but I  get the same error message....

So my question is, when is the next release of FreeBSD 4.x comming, and if
possible, where do I get the ISO file...?
Is it going to include XFree4.0 and KDE2..?

What about PCMCIA support. I have some troubble with that to, where do I
find a nice FAQ..

Best Regards

mvh
Petter A. H.