Date:      Sun, 25 May 2014 14:48:30 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Istvan Galgand <igalgand@freemail.hu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-10.0r. on Lenovo G780

Hi,

I'm not sure what chipset the HD4000 is and whether it requires the
DRI2 stuff. What you describe sounds like it does.

I suggest grabbing the latest FreeBSD 11-current amd64 snapshot - the
"VT" one, which has the new console driver in it - and try that with
X. It should restore things back the right way.

-a