Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:50:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jochem Kossen <j.kossen@home.nl>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30947: mail/mahogany fails to build, conflicts with /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h

The following reply was made to PR ports/30947; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jochem Kossen <j.kossen@home.nl>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: sk-ports@vegamuse.org, fs@tower.de
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:40:16 +0100

 Yes, this compiles without problems, also with documentation. Thanks for
 solving this :-) The PR can be closed if this is committed i think.
 I haven't seen anything from the maintainer for a long time, but if
 you're still alive, maintainer? could you do something with it?

 Also, i'm currently in the process of building a port for mahogany
 0.63...This was real easy since new versions of mahogany compile without
 any patches on freebsd. Only problem is the docs, which are a pain in
 the behind to create(LaTeX), unless i use some precompiled docs...I've
 already sent mail to the mahogany developers about this, and waiting for
 answers right now...

 Again, maintainer? are you still there? ;)

 Thanks,

 Jochem