Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 23:26:28 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Andrew Maltsev <am@amsoft.ru>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        am@amsoft.ru (Andrew Maltsev)
Subject:   ATX power management

Anybody working on implementing ATX `automatic switching off' and
`blocking power off switch' features?

If no, is there anybody who can provide me with the pointers to
information on how it can be done? I'm interested in attempting to
implement that features.. (I'm a bit tired of that `power off' sensor
which I'd touched accidently at least two times already :)

I'd only found ATX geometry and wiring specification, but the
programmatic interface to power/fan/... management is standardized also
I expect, is it?

Andrew.