Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:04:16 +1000
From:      "Eddie Irvine" <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
To:        <jin@voxon.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Chmod and restriction on space

man pages, but I could not find a way to do it.

Here is how I do it with apache 1.3
 Let us say we have a web designer called "fred" and
 he is a member of group "smith".
 Let us say that apache runs under user "webuser"
 and group "webgroup".
 Let us say that the root directory for apache is
 "/htdocs".

    su to root.
    cd /htdocs
    mkdir freds-pages
    chown fred.webgroup freds-pages

Now make a softlink (ln -s) to /htdocs/freds-pages inside fred's home
directory:
   ln -s /htdocs/freds-pages /usr/home/fred/webspace
  chown fred.webgroup /usr/home/fred/webspace

That should do it.

>2. There are so many mails coming to server, Can you show me how to limit
space for mail

  dunno on that one.

>3. Where can I find information for CGI which comes with FreeBsd 2.2.5

 buy the book on Apache from O'Rielly.  :-)

Eddie.