Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:31:52 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@megadeth.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frontpage help, please... :)

I am getting the following in the error_log :

[Tue Apr 11 17:24:50 2000] [error] [client 192.216.87.244] File does not exist:
/frontpage/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/_vti_rpc

That path does not exist. But I have a working FP98, and the directory
structure is the same... maybe an alias/scriptalias I am missing? Humm..
frontpage sucks. :)

I setup a <VirtualHost> for "frontpage.cpl.net". I then installed the
frontpage extensions into it with the fpadmin.htm admin page... it copied
all the files fine, but I get the above error, when trying to publish....

thanks