Date:      Wed, 06 May 1998 01:24:47 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        tps@tps.sk (Tomas TPS Ulej)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: real audio proxy

On Tue, 5 May 1998 15:52:09 +0200, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions
you wrote:

>I'm looking for real audio proxy server for freebsd, some ideas? Best issue
>for me is somethning like plugon for squid cache.. but I'm not sure if
>exists something like this.

Dont know of a specific proxy, but the following steps work when using
squid

Install the new Real Player 5.0
Go to the Player program and choose View/Preferences
Go to the transports Tab and choose "Specify transports"
Click on the Specify Transports button and choose http only and click
OK
Go to the Proxy Tab and Check "User proxy". On the http Proxy line,
enter
in the IP address of the squid box and for the port, enter in 3128.
Again, this is the http proxy line, NOT the RealPlayerProxy.

	---Mike