Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 15:24:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Randall DuCharme <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        "Mark O'Lear" <Mark.Olear@Colorado.EDU>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 core dumps

Mark,

Thanks for the offer.  It doesn't seem to be isolated to
any one attachment.  In fact, after I wrote the original
e-mail, I discovered that it wasn't only isolated to
email with attachments, but email in general.  Judging
from the responses, I'm assuming that the program still
needs work ( to run on FreeBSD anyway :)  )  I should
probably ask what everyone's FAVORITE browser is, but
I don't want to start a flame-war  :).

Randy