Date:      Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:43:18 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trouble with xfree86-4 patches

on 05.07.2005 20:26 Andriy Gapon said the following:
> I am having strange problems while building various xfree86 4.5.0 ports
> (separately) - e.g. when I am building X11 libraries I get errors about
> "reversed patches":
> patch-lib_X11_Imakefile
> patch-lib_GL_mesa_drivers_osmesa_Imakefile
> patch-lib_GL_mesa_drivers_dri_Imakefile
> patch-lib_GL_GL_Imakefile
[...]
> Is there something wrong with my setup or is the problem in the ports ?

Sorry for the noise, it was a local problem indeed - I ahd some patches
that manually put into files directories when I tested 4.5.0 before
official ports; they are named slightly different in the official ports,
so some patches where applied twice indeed and the old ones were applied
before the new ones, so I was looking at the wrong suspects.

--
Andriy Gapon