Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 12:08:34 -0700
From:      JJ Behrens <jj@nttmcl.com>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: purts dependencies

>     file dimensions missing from 'identify' output: /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libfreetype.so.6" not found

I'm quite positive that there are more intelligent ways of doing this, but my
knee jerk reaction would be to:

cvsup -g -L 2 your_ports_supfile
cd /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4
make
make deinstall reinstall clean

I noticed that libfreetype.so.6 comes from the XFree86-4.1.0_12 package.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
Users of C++ should consider hanging themselves rather than shooting their
legs off--it's best not to use C++ simply as a better C.