Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:22:38 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        David Leimbach <leimbacd@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qt-designer broken... whom do I call :)

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 05:53:35PM -0500, David Leimbach (leimbacd@bellsouth.net) wrote:
> I cannot get qt-designer to build.
> Is there a reason that this is separate from the qt port?

Hi!

My apologies.. I upgraded the main QT2 port to 2.3.1 and forgot
to make the corresponding changes to qt-designer.  I'll try to
get to this ASAP...

The reason it's a separate port/pkg is because many people don't
want QT Designer... it's huge and takes forever to compile.  Not
to mention it's 100% unnecessary for KDE and lots of other stuff.
I actually question Troll Tech's reasoning for making it PART OF
the qt distribution.  :-(

Sorry again,
--
wca, maintainer of QT/KDE core ports/pkgs