Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:15:07 GMT
From:      linimon@FreeBSD.org
To:        linimon@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/140066: [bwi] install report for 8.0 RC 2 (multiple problems)

Old Synopsis: install report for 8.0 RC 2
New Synopsis: [bwi] install report for 8.0 RC 2 (multiple problems)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->freebsd-net
Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Nov 3 02:10:29 UTC 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Reassigning this PR to -net because it contains information about a
bwi problem.

To submitter: handling this kind of PR is a bit problematic for us,
since it lists several different problems.  There really isn't one
person/group who works on "overall usability issues".  (I'll accept a
criticism that there *should* be, but FreeBSD is a volunteer project,
so all I can do is advocate for more people to work on such issues.)

In the meantime you may be able to find help with certain problems
in the FreeBSD Forums, or, if you are more traditional, the freebsd-
questions@ mailing list.