Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:59:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Barkley Vowk <bvowk@math.ualberta.ca>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FEC with ng_fec.ko on 5.0-RELEASE

So I've upgraded my cluster to 5.0-RELEASE, everything is running fine, so
I move the fileserver to 5.0-RELEASE, everything is fine. I attempt to
configure the fileserver to use the 4 network cards in a fec bundle, this
blows up unhappily.

I can create the interface, I can add the other interfaces, and I can
ifconfig it as before. But no traffic goes through the interface (ping and
the like don't work but it doesn't panic), and if I try to use tcpdump the
box panics. I've had this working for a few years in 4.X so I'm sure my
configuration is correct. Any ideas?